We serve the railroad industry
Dennis Oil Company, family-owned since 1940, is a large manufacturer/wholesaler of lubricants and oils for the railroad industry. In fact, a railroad track delivers materials directly to our factory. We offer a comprehensive line of heavy-duty engine oils, hydraulic fluids, and other products used by railroad companies.
Heavy-Duty Engine Oils
High-performance engine oils including premium multi-grade CK-4 Plus for heavy-duty trucks, semi-synthetic, fully synthetic, and heavy-duty low-ash for natural gas.
Hydraulic oils to handle any hydraulic system, R &O, anti-wear, J20-C, and CAT applications.
Multi-purpose transmissions and transdraulic fluids for heavy-duty trucks, passenger cars, and tractors.
High-temperature, extreme pressure, food-grade, open-gear and semi-fluid, universal, moly, high-shock & load, sprayable, and roller lube.
Oil and Fuel Additives
Premium diesel-fuel improvers, gasoline-fuel additives, as well as oil additives and friction reducers.
Specialty hand, degreasers, asphalt cleaners, and industrial-strength cleaners for a variety of applications.
- Gear Lubricants
- Automotive Oils
- Compressor Oils
- Bar and Chain Oils
- Food Grade Lubricants
- Other Industrial Oils
High-quality railroad lubricants and oils
Dennis Oil Company helps your railway equipment run efficiently and consistently.
- Reliable product sourcing: Since we manufacture many of our products in-house, we are more protected from supply and demand issues that hit the market.
- Effortless inventory: We can manage your inventory for you, so your tanks are always full.
- High-quality products: We offer products that meet or exceed industry standards – backed by third-party laboratory testing.
- Quick delivery: With four locations, we can get products to your shop quickly.
We also deliver 80-plus years of product knowledge and experience, so you get the best product for the job.
We Deliver Real Customer Service
Call us today
- A real person will answer your phone call.
- Our salespeople will meet you in person at your location.
- Our delivery drivers will come to your door.
With four locations in Missouri, we travel as far as Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
- Manufacturing Facilities and Corporate Office
Springfield, MO »
- Joplin Warehouse
Joplin, MO »
- Jeff City Warehouse
Jefferson City, MO »
- West Plains Warehouse
West Plains, MO »